Real Estate Lawyer
If you are a homeowner, landlord, renter (tenant), business owner or you are working toward becoming one, Weinstein Bosteder, P.C. can help you with the legal issues that sometimes arise with your real estate dealings, including:
- assuring your purchase contract addresses and protects your interests, and with drafting other needed documents, whether your purchase is a personal residence, rental property, or commercial property;
- assuring your standard lease agreement protects you as a landlord;
- evaluating the terms of your lease agreement before you sign with a new landlord, whether for your residence or place of business;
- eviction issues, whether you are a landlord or a tenant;
- addressing Home Owner’s Association issues; and
- other legal issues associated with the ownership, enjoyment, or transfer of real estate.
Our firm is ready to help you with all phases of your real estate dealings.